Our support groups strive to meet the following objectives:
- To assist PwMS to live and cope positively and well with MS and to have an improved quality of life, by promoting physical, psychological, spiritual, emotional, social and economic well-being
- To allow group members to share their MS experiences
- To allow members to learn from each other on how to manage MS
- To give professional advice to group members on how to cope with the negative impacts of MS
- To provide the psychosocial support to group members
The support groups are facilitated by social workers from the Multiple Sclerosis South Africa Inland Branch.
At the moment we have two support groups running, one at Anne Harding Cheshire Home (Northworld) and the other one in Park View (Perfect Cup Cafe).
The Anne Harding support grou...