MSSA chairperson (Thembi Sene) and social worker (Collin Kudare) were invited to Sasolburg to celebrate Women`s day. The event was organized by one of our members Heleen van Rooyen with the help from her church members (Nederduitse Hervormde Kerk). Presentations were given on what is MS, its symptoms, managing it and the services offered by MSSA Inland. More so, there was an MS patient that gave a lovely presentation on *“a day in life of a person living with MS”*. This was a wonderful way of celebrating women`s day and we hope to receive more invites like these in the future.
- 2017 Vaal Support Group Year End Function
- First evidence of the body's waste system in the human brain discovered
- Multiple sclerosis: A possible link between multiple sclerosis and gut microbiota
- Agenda Released for 3D Cell Culture 2018
- Host genetic background influences diverse neurological responses to viral infection in mice