170 MS awareness warriors joined the “Keep on Walking for Multiple Sclerosis” team in the MTN 702 walk the talk on 23rdJuly 2017. These MS friends had a great fun day out walking to create awareness for our disease. Bright royal blue and orange shirts sponsored by Roche were striking in the crowd of 50 000 walkers. If you weren’t there, you missed out on a brilliant experience, getting fit and sharing our mission for the day. Keep on Walking!
- 2017 Vaal Support Group Year End Function
- First evidence of the body's waste system in the human brain discovered
- Multiple sclerosis: A possible link between multiple sclerosis and gut microbiota
- Agenda Released for 3D Cell Culture 2018
- Host genetic background influences diverse neurological responses to viral infection in mice