MSSA Inland Branch held an Annual General Meeting at Merck (Pty) Longmeadow Business Estate on 31 October 2015. This meeting was comprised of MS board members, staff members and MS members. The main aim was to feedback on the progress of the work that was done in the previous year and also to map a way forward for the organisation. The day had the following program: opening and welcoming members, reading and approval of the minutes AGM held on 11 October 2014, the chairperson`s report, social worker`s report, matters arising, election of executive committee, guest speaker and adjournment. The elections resulted into 5 new board members joining the organization. Refreshments and snacks were served soon after the event and members had to go their separate ways. The MSSA Inland Branch 2015 AGM was a success.
- 2017 Vaal Support Group Year End Function
- First evidence of the body's waste system in the human brain discovered
- Multiple sclerosis: A possible link between multiple sclerosis and gut microbiota
- Agenda Released for 3D Cell Culture 2018
- Host genetic background influences diverse neurological responses to viral infection in mice