Brandon and Michael Cole’s Uncle passed away in 2010 due to Multiple Sclerosis (MS). The two Leeuwenhof Akademie Pupils in Bedfordview from Sunward Park are turning 16 and 18 years old respectively, with Brandon turning sixteen on the 25th of August 2014 while Michael turns eighteen on the 22nd of October 2014. The boys decided to celebrate their birthdays by climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to raise awareness for MS. Their journey begins on the 7th of August 2014 in Honour of their Uncle who passed away in 2010 due to MS related illness. They will be returning home on Friday the 15th August 2014. Like them on their Facebook page – Climbing Kilimanjaro for MS Awareness.
- 2017 Vaal Support Group Year End Function
- First evidence of the body's waste system in the human brain discovered
- Multiple sclerosis: A possible link between multiple sclerosis and gut microbiota
- Agenda Released for 3D Cell Culture 2018
- Host genetic background influences diverse neurological responses to viral infection in mice