We had our AGM on 24 August 2013 and feedback was given to all members present as to our activities during the year. Lucille reported on events and the duties of the committee. The treasurer gave feedback on the finances whilst the social worker brought everyone up to date on what the team at the office were doing for the MS community. Prof. David Peimer gave a talk on his MS and diet as well as what he has been doing over the past 30 years on how to cope with MS. A new committee was elected and the minutes of the previous AGM was approved by the members present. Afterwards everyone present had lunch together.
- 2017 Vaal Support Group Year End Function
- First evidence of the body's waste system in the human brain discovered
- Multiple sclerosis: A possible link between multiple sclerosis and gut microbiota
- Agenda Released for 3D Cell Culture 2018
- Host genetic background influences diverse neurological responses to viral infection in mice