- Select and lay out your clothes at the end of each day. If you should need help with buttons or zippers you will get your family’s support before they all leave for work.
- Use Velcro to replace buttons or other fasteners – close the existing button holes and work the button on top of this space. Then sew the fuzzy soft side of the Velcro on the underside of the “closed up” buttonhole, sew the other side of the Velcro where the button used to be and Voila!
- Tube socks are easier to put on than socks shaped like a foot!
- Have loops sewed on in the inside of each shock – use the loops to pull up your socks.
- Rub the soles of new shoes with sandpaper or scrape the soles on uneven surfaces to prevent slipping.
- Clip-on earrings or pierced earrings on a hook that do not need a back works best for clumsy hands.